Saturday, August 11, 2012

www.kathryngracephotography.com + new design!

For a while now I've had the "design itch." Also known as, "I'm-bored-with-my-blog-design-and-want-a-new-one syndrome." I've had the same basic, original design on this blog since I started it in 2010. There's nothing wrong with staying with the same design, but... I was bored with it. Sooo, I got a new camera and thought it's a good time to get a fresh look on the blog. What do you think??

Before

After!

In other news, I finally got www.kathryngracephotography.com so my blog doesn't have to live at blogspot anymore (don't worry, the blogspot still will get you here so you don't have to go and change all your links!).

I feel so official. :-)

12 comments:

  1. I like it . . . the whole thing . . . but especially the blue and the little "sign" in the header! :0) It's such a fresh look; well done, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's very professional looking. The header/menu bar is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Kathryn! :D This is exciting, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clean cut and fresh, really like it :) I definitely need a new look on my blog!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the new look, Kathryn!! Reminds me of Katelyn James. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did draw some inspiration from Katelyn James' blog... I love her design! Now, if only my photography reminded people of Katelyn James. LOL!

      Delete
  6. Very nice! I love the color of you site! And congrats on buying your domain name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new design is GREAT! I love it!! It helps that I'm rather partial to mint at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, this is not mint. It's robins egg blue.

      Delete
    2. Gah, oops. I'm a dope. Yeah, robin's egg blue. But it's *close* to mint, just a wee bit blue-y-er.

      Delete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com