Saturday, November 10, 2012

Love That Cat

I have kind of a love-hate relationship with pets. I love them for being what they are - cuddly, soft, adorable, funny... I'm not so crazy about the fur all over everything, when they misbehave, and the dirty jobs. But I have to say, Katije (pronounced Kaht-yah) is one of the best cats we've ever had. The only naughty thing she really ever does is climb the screen doors, and amazingly she doesn't really shed. Plus, she's just really fluffy and chubby and cute, washes herself obsessively, blinks her eyes when she meows, and purrs so loud you can hear her across the room.

This is really a terrible picture, but it cracks me up. Ninja kitty!


10 comments:

  1. That fourth one is SO funny! Does your cat usually do that?? We have one that jumps to reach your hand and be petted, but doesn't just do it randomly. ;-P I think my favorite is the last one. Cats always look so sweet posed like that! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She actually doesn't jump around a whole lot... only when she gets in a really crazy, feisty mood. She was playing with a toy that day and had lots of bonus energy. :-)
      I love that last picture too! She's very fond of looking at the world upside down. :-)

      Delete
  2. This kitty is so cute and funny! The 4th picture is great, it made me laugh a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally charmed. The picture of kitty mid-air really made my day. Katje looks like a cat well worth knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those eyes! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are so fun!!!:) Your cats eyes are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi it's Katie from Bluegrass Siberians. I just ran across this from a link on our facebook page and it made me smile that our "Purdy" cat is being taken care and loved. Thank you for posting these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Katie! We adore our sweet kitty... she's the cutest!!

      Delete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com