Friday, July 18, 2014

We got a kitten... | Personal

Well... barely getting this post up in time. :-) I was driving nearly all day today, so I do have an excuse. Just popping in to share the extreme cuteness of our new KITTEN!!! He's supposed to be an outdoor kitty, given that my sister and dad are extremely allergic, but he has been spending a fair amount of time being cuddled indoors. :-) He is nameless right now, but we're working on it.

I only have phone snaps ready at the moment, so you'll have to wait for some "real" pictures at a later time. Which I am sure you will wait for with baited breath. ;-P It's ok, I know not everyone is cat crazy like me. I will, however, consider you a heartless wretch if some part of you doesn't melt the tinsiest bit over this:

7 comments:

  1. GAHH there is nothing cuter on EARTH than a fluffy orange kitten! I have one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. MY. Word is he such a precious cutie-pie! Awwww!!!!!!!!! <3
    <3 SO excited for you. He is officially adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish we could have a cat. But Mom is horribly allergic. It looks like she is in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson. So we can't.

    Name this cutie pie something literary or just plain old fantastic. Oh wait, you and Tara have exceptional taste.....so you will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loves him. and he makes me sneeze. but I don't care. caution to the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! He's so cute! I'm a total cat person too and kittens are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I could CRY I'm so jealous! I have been wanting a kitty for years - ever since our two cats died. Give that fluffy little cutie pie a hug for me. :-)
    How 'bout Fluffy (sooo original) or Taffy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH a cutie pie! SOOO adorable!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com