Saturday, July 26, 2014

Introducing Cosmo! | Personal

Last week I popped in quickly to post a few phone pictures of our new kitten. He still didn't have a name, and I only put up three pictures. Today that situation is being rectified. :-) I'm sorry this post is a day late, but I literally ran around all day yesterday and didn't have time to get it up!

We debated a long time over his name. We weren't really planning on getting a kitten - it happened suddenly that a friend of ours offered him to us - and so we didn't have names picked out already. We tossed around some literary names, since Tara's dog is a Dickens puppy (Chivery - from Little Dorrit), but none of them really stuck. Finally, we settled on Cosmo, named after Cosmo Brown from Singin' in the Rain, which is one of our favorite old movies. They have matching blue eyes and similar crazy personalities. ;-)


(As a side note, when I was little I got so creeped out by the part where he sits next to and wrestles the dummy. It's amazing how much goes over your head when you're 6).











Spying on the other cat. :-)


5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. He is the cutest little thing EVER! I want him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your kitten portrait taking abilities have improved since you first started. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE kitten! Cosmo is surely one of the most adorable little orange balls of fur ever!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! What a cutie! And Cosmo is the best name ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com