Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day!

I hope everyone is having a great day today complete with picnic food, lawn games, and fireworks! We got our plans in the works a bit late in the game but we are planning to have some fun this evening... maybe I'll update this post with a few pictures later!

So... this is a lame post to say that it's a day off! But I'm sticking to my blogging calendar!! ;-) And I still have a fun sneak peek for you. A couple of weeks ago we did another 1950's outing with Lily & Gretel - it was a blast! I'll have another post coming soon with more photos!

Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh my goodness. I've never seen four prettier ladies!!! I adore all of your dresses, hats, and everything! I can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com