Friday, December 10, 2010

Lemon Cookies


This is an old photo I took of some cookies we made for our baking club. The cookies actually weren't all that great, but today I was browsing through some of my older photos and came across this one. I can't remember if I even knew what an aperture was at this point... but it's a decent photo. Nothing spectacular; but sometimes it's good to go back and see what you were taking photos of a year or two or three ago.

Speaking of cookies... Erica is having a giveaway on her cooking blog, Cooking for Seven (if you have not visited this blog before and you're a food photographer, go there NOW and get inspired with her beautiful food photography!). She's giving away free cookies and a cookbook from Tate's Kitchen. I don't know about you, but I love looking at cookbooks and seeing how they do their photography, and learning from it. All it takes is a comment to enter, so what do you have to lose?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It is so interesting to look back at old photographs and see how your style has changed.

    Thank you for your very kind words. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com