Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow!

We've just had our first heavy snow! We had a few flurries earlier this week, but it was hardly worth mentioning. This morning we woke up to a blanket of snow around 4 inches thick!

My patient and ever-ready model (my sister!) and I headed out to snap some photos.



We hope you like the first photo and the one below because while I was taking it, the hat I was wearing fell off into the fenced garden... and there are weeds blocking the gateway in. Therefore, the heroine of the moment went to rescue the hat, and found herself stuck in the above position, until I rescued her (sort of).

This one's very similar to the first one but we liked them both, and being indecisive, could only decide to post both of them.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photography, and a gorgeous model! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have agree that she's pretty gorgeous. :-) Thanks for being my faithful commenter, Lenna! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures! I love the way T looks in the pictures. She looks so pretty.

    The picture of her stuck in the fence is just tooo funny! :)

    ~RJ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com