Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Review: Kelly Moore Camera Bags

My mom got a Kelly Moore brown hobo style camera bag for her birthday this year. Even though it's not mine, I thought I could still review it here on my blog. The bag is very cute and definitely looks more like a purse than a camera bag (which is the idea).


It is rather large, so if you don't like big bags, you probably wouldn't care for it. It would be hard, however, to find a bag much smaller that holds more than just your camera. The Kelly Moore bag has plenty of room for your camera body with a lens on it, and at least two more lenses, plus 3 outer zippered pockets (small, for a wallet or some other slim item). The top zips closed and has a flap with magnetic closure over it. I'm a fan of zippers on bags - holds things more securely.


The bag is very well made, of nice materials and has fun purple lining. :-) The inside has moveable velcro dividers so you can adjust to your size camera and the lenses or equipment you will be carrying. It also came with two sizes of straps, a long one as you see is in use in the picture, and a shorter one for use as a handbag (though I found even the short one is long enough to put over your shoulder if you still like a shoulder bag but don't like it to hang down so far).


Another thing I'd like to mention - while it doesn't have anything to do with the bag itself, I was impressed with the packaging it came in. The bag arrived in a nice white protective bag with the Kelly Moore logo on it, rather than just being in your typical plastic bag.
I like this bag a lot and I just may have to borrow it from my mom sometime, if she'll let me. *winks* It's not cheap, but if you are looking for a quality bag that's also stylish and doesn't look like a regular, boring camera bag, you'll want to consider Kelly Moore. Click HERE to view more colors and styles. Available from Adorama.

*Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review.  I was under no obligation to write a positive review. The opinions expressed are entirely my own.

5 comments:

  1. Love my bag and yes you can borrow it as long as I get it back right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goody! I promise to relinquish it... maybe... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool bag! I love your first picture; the lighting is beautiful and the snow fluttering down adds a pretty touch. It looks so professional! :)

    Blessings,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pictures but I love that bag as well.

    This is off topic, but where did T get that cute coat? It looks so nice on her.

    ~RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Miss Taylor!

    Miss RJ - She got the coat at Target for $30! Unfortunately, that was last year (or maybe the year before... where does the time go?). I have one too, in charcoal. We love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com