Monday, June 9, 2014

For Sale! Buy My Stuff!

Hi all! I am looking to clear out some photography stuff that I am not using and I'd love for you lovely blog readers to get first dibs before I go the ebay route. Please email me if you are interested; all prices include shipping. Only USA buyers, sorry! First come, first served. I accept paypal for payment - I will consider a check but the check will have to clear before the item ships.

Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag - $120 (retails for $164) SOLD
This is an adorable camera bag and I love it, it's just not the most practical bag for my personal needs, so I need to part with it. I've had it for a few years now, but it was lightly used and has been "retired" for a year or so now. It has a couple of small nicks in the faux leather, but otherwise in good condition. Comes with the original pink packaging.



72mm Tiffen filters w/ case - $25 (retails for $59) SOLD
Brand new; includes a warming filter and a polarizing filter in a nice case with room for two more filters. Comes in the original box (box states 3 filters are included, but there are only two in this)



Adorama Lens Cleaning Kit - $10 (retail $14.95) SOLD
Brand new; I ended up with two of these and I only need one... but if you don't have one of these, they are super handy! I use mine all the time. I have filters on all my lenses so I don't have to worry so much about scratches, so I clean my filters off pretty regularly. It's great to stuff one of these in your bag and then if it starts raining on a shoot you have something to wipe drops off your lens, etc.



Lens cap leash - $5 SOLD or I'll throw it in for free with the bag or the filters. I actually have two of these (the other one is just packaged differently - in original packaging but the package is a bit beat up from sitting in the bottom of my camera bag for a while :-)


Happy shopping! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any lens you are going to sale? I'm interested if so. Merry~my email address is stellamerry76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may at a later date; I haven't decided if I want to part with it or keep it as backup!

      Delete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com