Monday, June 30, 2014

Aaron & Megan | Anniversary

Aaron & Megan were one of my very first "clients" - theirs was my first engagement session and I had only shot one other wedding as the lead photographer before their wedding. I sometimes think I should hire Megan as my agent - she's such a loyal supporter. :-)

And given that they are stinkin' adorable, I was super happy that they decided to have an anniversary session! I'm not sure, but anniversary sessions just *might* be better than engagement sessions. There is a whole year (or more!) to grow more in love and have a deeper relationship, not to mention just so completely comfortable with each other. Hoping to be doing more of these in future!

Megan & Aaron, you two are loads of fun. Thanks for getting in front of my lens again!







































6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Can I ask where the Navydress is from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cati! I will see if I can find out about the dress for you!

      Delete
    2. She got it as a gift! I'm sorry!

      Delete
  2. I was just in a wedding for my friends. Their names were Megan and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com