Monday, June 16, 2014

Gretel | Senior Portraits

Today I'm sharing some of my very favorite pictures I've ever taken. :-) I've been looking forward to shooting Gretel's senior portraits ever since we first talked about it months ago, because I knew two things: 1. Gretel is lovely (duh), and 2. there would be ballet involved. Recipe for success! And it didn't disappoint. After considerable scoping out of locations online, we set out for a morning of portraits and I am thrilled with the results! Ballerinas just might be my new favorite. Enjoy!

























I love her laugh!
I also need to bring her mom along to all my sessions. ;-)

10 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful, and I love her vintage-inspired outfit! Gorgeous pictures, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo lovely, Kathryn & Gretel!

    I vote for more ballerinas in front of your camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely... Love the ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your photography, as always is perfect!
    What a beautiful young lady! And positively graceful too!

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfect, Kathryn! The morning light is beautiful, and I love the locations she chose. Have you been using your 100mm for most of your portraits lately? They don't seem to have as much of the 50mm look (if that makes any sense?). =P Loving the creamy backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I purchased the 50mm 1.2L and the majority of this session was shot with that! I'm in love with it. :-) I do still love the 100mm when I have the room to back up enough to use it!

      Delete
  6. Love the pictures from this shoot! Especially the 4th from the top. :) Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness.
    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So pretty! Pointe shoes with vintage dress = amazing! The close-up shot with the trees and the one of her standing in the arches are my favorite :) -Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I try to respond to comments whenever possible.

How to comment:
Type your comment in the text box, then select an identity from the dropdown menu. If you don't have a Google account, choose "Name/URL" (leave the url field blank if you don't have a blog or website). Click Continue and then "Post Comment."

Anonymous comments without a name signed to them may be deleted. Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted at my discretion. Thanks!

 

Copyright © 2012 Kathryn Grace Photography . All rights reserved. | Designed by PrairieRoseDesigns.com